The Ecozoic Review is a free, bimonthly online magazine containing muse, news, reviews, and practices for an ecological-cultural age. To receive The Ecozoic Review, sign up here.
Table of Contents for July-August 2019:
- Global Climate Strikes, September 20 and 27, 2019 by the Editor
- What Do You Think Is Going to Happen? What Should We Do? Are You Hopeful about the Future? by Herman Greene
- Foresight by Herman Greene
- On the Practice of Growing Food by Alice Loyd
- Call for Stories—2019 Ecozoic Journal on “The Living Legacy of Thomas Berry: Stories from the Great Work” by the Editor
- Journal on “The Ecozoic Way: The Foundational Papers of CES” by the Editor
- October 30-31, 2019, Georgetown University Conference on “Thomas Berry and ‘The Great Work’” – Free and Open to the Public by the Editor
- Free Access to Journey of Universe Film and Conversations by the Editor
- 3rd Annual Flaring Forth Celebration W/Brian Thomas Swimme-The Great Work! by the Editor
The Ecozoic Review replaces former online magazine:
CES Musings: Chronicling the Transition from Economic-Industrial to Ecological-Cultural Societies.
For back issues of CES Musings (2008 – 2017), click here.