The Ecozoic Review is a free, bimonthly online magazine containing muse, news, reviews, and practices for an ecological-cultural age. To receive The Ecozoic Review, sign up here.
Table of Contents for September-October 2019:
- Greta Thunberg Holds Accountability and Hope by Herman Greene
- CES News by the Editor
- Love in a Time of Ruin: Looking at Four Recent Books on Climate Disruption by Alice Loyd
- The Story of Thomas Berry Continually Evolving by Jules Cashford
- Boundless Compassion for Creation by Joyce Rupp
- An Appreciation of Thomas Berry by John F. Haught
- How Then Shall We Live? by Laurie Cone
- Coming CES Events by the Editor
The Ecozoic Review replaces former online magazine:
CES Musings: Chronicling the Transition from Economic-Industrial to Ecological-Cultural Societies.
For back issues of CES Musings (2008 – 2017), click here.