The Ecozoic Review is a free, bimonthly online magazine containing muse, news, reviews, and practices for an ecological-cultural age. To receive The Ecozoic Review, sign up here.
Table of Contents for May-June 2019:
- Review — Mary Evelyn Tucker, John Grim, and Andrew Angyal, Thomas Berry: A Biography by Herman Greene
- Beyond Recycling by Alice Loyd
- The Living Legacy of Thomas Berry by Herman Greene et al.
- CES News by Herman Greene
- Really Green Building by Laurie Cone
- The Age of Culture – Why, What, and How? by D. Paul Schafer
- Little Things Mean a Lot by Herman Greene
- Order New Biography on Thomas Berry at a Discount by the Editor
- Free Access to Journey of Universe Film and Conversations by the Editor
- Free Access to Online Courses on Journey of the Universe and Thomas Berry by the Editor
The Ecozoic Review replaces former online magazine:
CES Musings: Chronicling the Transition from Economic-Industrial to Ecological-Cultural Societies.
For back issues of CES Musings (2008 – 2017), click here.