The Ecozoic Review is a free, bimonthly online magazine containing muse, news, reviews, and practices for an ecological-cultural age. To receive The Ecozoic Review, sign up here.
Table of Contents for March-April 2019:
- Discoveries Made upon Re-Reading Thomas Berry’s Later Books by Herman Greene
- The Long View: Thomas Berry’s Instruction on the Reform of Religion, Law, and Culture in His Later Books by Herman Greene
- Rising Earth: Transformative Permaculture Immersion Ten-Week Program for Young Adults, Fall 2019 Eco-Institute at Pickard’s Mountain, Chapel Hill, North Carolina by Herman Greene
- John B. Cobb, Jr., Ecological Academy: A Different Education Is Possible — Sunshine Ecovillage, City of Jiande, Zhejiang Province, China by Meijun Fan, PhD
- Order New Biography on Thomas Berry at a 30% Discount by the Editor
- Free Access to Online Courses on Journey of the Universe and Thomas Berry by the Editor
The Ecozoic Review replaces former online magazine:
CES Musings: Chronicling the Transition from Economic-Industrial to Ecological-Cultural Societies.
For back issues of CES Musings (2008 – 2017), click here.