The Ecozoic Review is a free, bimonthly online magazine containing muse, news, reviews, and practices for an ecological-cultural age. To receive The Ecozoic Review, sign up here.
Table of Contents for January-February 2019:
- CES News by Herman Greene
- What’s the Deal with the Green New Deal? by Alice Loyd
- When Enough Is A’Plenty by Katherine Savage
- A Remarkable Day at “Safe Passage” in Guatemala by Tim Toben
- Return to India by Pat Moriarty
- Green New Deal: Making It Work by Roy Morrison
- Edward Goldsmith, The Way: An Ecological Worldview by Reviewer Herman Greene
- The Philosophy of Organism and Process: Books by Alfred North Whitehead by Reviewer Herman Greene
- The Universe Story Calendar Initiative by Thomas Spiritbringer
- Bringing Back the Milk Man and Returnable Containers: The Loopstore by Herman Greene
- Pre-Order New Biography on Thomas Berry at a 30% Discount by the Editor
- Religion and Ecology Summit, March 15, 2019, San Francisco—Cosmovision: Thomas Berry and the Great Work by the Editor
- Two-Part Salon on Journey of Universe Film in San Francisco, March 6 and March 13, Berkeley, California by the Editor
- Free Access to Online Courses on Journey of the Universe and Thomas Berry by the Editor
The Ecozoic Review replaces former online magazine:
CES Musings: Chronicling the Transition from Economic-Industrial to Ecological-Cultural Societies.
For back issues of CES Musings (2008 – 2017), click here.